Best Teeth Whitening Products
The teeth are called pearly whites for a reason, they really ought to be white but sometimes a person can lose the beautiful whiteness of their teeth and seek options to renew the beauty of their smile. When you come to your dentist inquiring about teeth whitening options, he will talk about your chair-side or in-office options, as well as your choices for take home whitening. While professional teeth whitening performed in the dental office still surpasses what take home kits can do, there best teeth whitening products out in the market that can easily do the job.? The best teeth whitening products come in various forms. The one that is best for you, shall depend on your specific need, so give yourself some time to explore your different options:
- Whitening Toothpastes: A toothpaste is a regular oral hygiene product that is used to clean the teeth and the mouth. You use it for your regular brushing needs — pairing it conveniently with a good toothbrush. Toothpastes usually contain abrasives that help scrub the teeth clean. A whitening toothpaste will contain a whitening agent component that bleaches the teeth white and beautiful. Compared to the best teeth whitening products, however, a whitening toothpaste can only bleach the teeth a shade lighter. Most of the known oral hygiene brands have teeth whitening toothpastes.
- Whitening Gel: A whitening gel is a common teeth whitening product and given the way it is, it is usually delivered through a carrier. A tray is the common carrier of teeth whitening gel. The tray may be pre-formed or it may be custom-made to fit your perfectly. Once with a tray, you distribute about a content of the gel onto the tray and you wear said appliance in your mouth. You do this whitening routine once or twice daily, and depending on the product you can even choose to wear the tray overnight. Compared to the whitening gel used in-office, the peroxide content is low so it is safe to be used overnight.
- Whitening Strips: A whitening strip is like a tape you adhere onto the teeth surface to carryout the bleaching effect. The adhesive side of the take carries the whitening agent, and you attach said tape to your mouth so that proper bleaching effect could happen. Like the best teeth whitening products, this also makes use of a specific formulation of peroxide to whiten the teeth. You apply the strip/tape on your teeth and you get to enjoy the whitening effect it produces for a few hours.
- Whitening Mouthrinse: A mouthwash or mouthrise, like the toothpaste, is a regular oral hygiene product that you use to clean your mouth. What the toothpaste and toothbrush is not able to do on their own, a mouthrinse fills. Mouthrinses penetrate into the gaps in between teeth to clean it and just as it is able to do this for cleansing a teeth whitening mouthrinse can also give the same penetrating whitening effect to the teeth in the mouth. You use as regularly as you can, clean your mouth thoroughly with the mouthrinse and with the whitening components, also get to achieve some bleaching effect.
- Whitening Pens: Another available whitening product are whitening pens. They either behave much like a highter pen, so the whitening agent is distributed through the felt tip and you apply it like as if you are coloring your teeth with the pen. Other pens will behave like a nail polish or varnish, so that you will need to paint on the whitening agent to the teeth and provide the bleaching effect to your smile.
Chairside Teeth Whitening
If you are not happy with the job of the commercially sold products, understand that there is still an option to have your teeth whitened with laser teeth whitening performed in the dental office. Professional teeth whitening systems follow a different procedure because the technique is carried out by the dentist. Compared to take home kits, the whitening agent is stronger so proper handling is indicated to avoid accidents. The most significant thing about chairside whitening is that it can produce truly amazing results. It is expensive, though, so the best teeth whitening products in the market will be a cheaper option.